Sunday, May 17, 2015

One day...

"ONE DAY,  I want to get an RV and tour the United States and Canada with you and our kids"...I used to say to Casey when we were first married.  ONE DAY...!  Amazingly, now I am on the steps of  that great adventure.   I wasn't sure if it would ever happen, but it is, and I am very excited to embark on this journey with my family.  

It is only a week until we fly out and what a week it will be.  The final packing of the house, and filling up the suitcases.  The kids are looking forward to our trip and yet we are all sad to leave behind our friends here.  So know that you are all loved and thought of much.  To those that we have not seen in years, we cannot wait to reconnect and see how you and your families have grown and changed.  It will be a trip never to forget, and I am glad you will all be part of it in someway!



No comments:

Post a Comment