Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Our goodbye to Virginia

While staying with Paul and Michelle, we were able to send them on a date night.  They looked so good, I just had to get a picture.


That night was such a beautiful moon.  It was reflected so perfectly in the lake.  So I raced out to catch a picture of it and rushed out onto the green space by the lake.  Little did I know that it was riddled with tiny thorns....ouch!!!  Yes, I limped back slowly and picked out the many painful little thorns...next time I will pause to find my shoes.



As a last outing for everyone, Paul took us to Denmours.  An ice cream drive in where the first waffle cone was made in 1905.  It was pretty cool to see and even more delicious to eat!  The lime sherbet won out as the best and we all had great time.


















Thanks Paul and Michelle for your wonderful hospitality.  We really enjoyed seeing your beautifully renovated home and family.  May God bless you all richly!


No comments:

Post a Comment